|click to enlarge||
Microplane Black Citrus Zester/Grater Stainless Steel 40020
Our Price: $16.95
Sale Price: $10.95
This stainless steel spice grater from Microplane is the easiest way to zest all of your citrus for your favorite food and drink recipes. The easy, handheld zester features an ergonomic handle for a comfortable grip, and a hole for hanging. The razor-sharp blades are clog-free and it comes with a thick, plastic cover for safe storing and handling. Ideal for topping your favorite spaghetti and meatballs or a Caesar salad. Use for grating/zesting of chocolate, hard cheese, citrus zest, coconut, ginger and garlic. It’s also wonderful for effortless citrus zesting to add natural flavors to a lemon crème brulee or a basic vinaigrette.
Originally a woodworking tool, this best seller grates even the hardest Parmesan Reggiano as well as other hard cheeses into fine lacy wisps. Ideal for topping your favorite spaghetti and meatballs or a Caesar salad. It’s also wonderful for effortless citrus zesting to add natural flavors to a lemon crème brulee or a basic vinaigrette.
- Razor-Sharp Stainless Steel Blade
- Large Grating Area
- Non-Clogging Teeth
- Dishwasher Safe
- Maximum Flavor, Minimum Effort
- Grating Area: 8" x 1"
- Cover included.
- Dimensions: 12" x 1 5/16"
- Weight: 4 oz.
- Blade made of surgical grade stainless steel.
- Handle Material: Black Santaprene Plastic.
Care & Cleaning
- Dishwasher safe.
- We recommend rinsing your grater in warm water immediately after each use. Remove particles stuck in the blade from the back side whenever possible. To remove "stuck on food" from the front, first soak the tool in warm water and then use a cleaning brush and stroke in the same direction as the teeth.
- Store with blade covered when not in use.
Other Interesting Items