Security and Privacy
Always A Secure Experience
What about data security?
To ensure the security of your data- including address information and credit card numbers- CookingToys always uses industry-standard encryption technologies (128-bit at minimum) when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site. You’ll notice the “lock” key in your browser any time personal information is being entered into our site. We have appropriate security measures that protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you.
Our Privacy Principals
- We do not sell customer information.
- We do not provide customer information to persons or organizations outside CookingToys.com who are doing business on our behalf, for their own marketing purposes.
- CookingToys.com is concerned about the privacy of young children and does not knowingly collect any personal information from a child under 13. We suggest that you become involved with your child's access to the Internet and to our site to ensure that his or her privacy is well protected. On the other hand, CookingToys.com does not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 13, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
Information We Collect
We collect and use information we believe is necessary to administer our business, to advise you about our products and promotions, and to provide you with customer service. We may collect and maintain several types of customer information needed for these purposes, such as those below:
- From your order, such as name, address and telephone number.
- From your transaction with us, such as payment records.
How We Use Information About You
We use customer information to provide accurate services and to advise our valued customers of promotions that may be of interest to them. We receive and store any information you enter on our Site or give us in any other way. However, we do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily submit such information to us. Our Site uses an order form for you to request information, products, and services. Contact information (like your e-mail address) from the order form is collected and used to send you information about our company or otherwise get in touch with you. Of course, you can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. You may also choose not to receive e-mail or other mail from us.
Access To Personal Information About You
We do not provide customer information on-line or by telephone.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from CookingToys, please let us know by utilizing the unsubscribe option available on email communications, or by calling us at (877)425-4897. We retain all such email opt-out requests for 5 years. If you prefer that we not maintain certain customer information, please make your choice known when placing your order.
This site may contain links to other sites. CookingToys.com and its affiliates cannot be not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites so you may want to check out their policies as well.
We appreciate the opportunity to serve you!
Additionally, you may contact your state or local consumer protection office, the Better Business Bureau, or The Federal Trade Commission by phone at (202) FTC-HELP (202/382-4357) and online at www.ftc.gov.